Jenny Roberts’ article on restrictive pretrial discovery as a barrier to effective assistance of counsel was recently cited in a Washington Post opinion piece by PDSDC Director Avis Buchanan. See the abstract of Roberts’ article.
Helping students find their inner lawyers
- 2013 Glushko-Samuelson Intellectual Property Law Clinic Reunion wp.me/p1RvW9-20 1 week ago
- News and pictures from the Intellectual Property Law Clinic reunion! wcl.american.edu/ipclinic/reuni… 1 week ago
- Photo: Some of our Immigrant Justice Clinic students recently issued a report called “Prescription for... tmblr.co/ZfKGnwjWBjub 4 weeks ago
- Phone Calls Prove Prohibitively Expensive For Prisoners - D.C. Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton says there’s a... tmblr.co/ZfKGnwjW6zp5 4 weeks ago
- Phone calls from jails are prohibitively expensive - thanks to Rep. Norton for pushing for change. bit.ly/XZsDNI 4 weeks ago
What are we thinking?
alumni Amy Myers application application process award blog brenda smith community Community Economic Development criminal justice deadline Diane Rehm Disability Rights discovery diversity Domestic Violence Clinic Elizabeth Keyes experience farm workers Fulbright gay rights human rights immigrants immigration ineffective assistance of counsel information Intellectual Property international human rights Jenny Roberts justice files marriage equality Maryland plea bargains recruitment reunion simulations students VAWA video content