We’ve added lots of video content to our website lately. There’s a video from our Acting Director, Brenda Smith, about the program and application process more generally. Each clinic has also recorded a segment with information about that clinic. We hope this will give students more opportunities to explore our offerings and find answers to some of their questions. To see the individual clinic videos, follow this link, then click on the clinic names on the left side of the screen.
Archive for the ‘Application’ Category
Clinic recruitment is coming! Each year, we wage a wide-scale education campaign to help students understand what the Clinical Program is, how it can promote their educational and professional goals, and how the application process works. Here are the highlights.
- On Monday, February 20th, we’re having a general information session at 4:00 in Room 602. We’ll have information tables afterward for the eleven clinics that comprise the program, so you can circulate and ask questions.
- On Thursday, February 23rd, we’re having a luncheon co-sponsored by the Office of Diversity Services. This is a chance for prospective clinic applicants to speak to current clinic students from a variety of backgrounds to find out what the program is really like. Though faculty will show up at the beginning to say hello, they won’t stay for the event, so everyone can feel free to be candid with their questions and answers. Please RSVP if you’d like to attend.
- Over the next 3 weeks, there will be numerous clinic-specific small information sessions so that you can get more details about the programs that particularly interest you. Note that applicants are REQUIRED to have attended at least one of these information sessions. You’ll be able to see the final schedule here.
- The application will be available on our website on Monday.
- The application DEADLINE is Friday, March 9th, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- We will announce clinic selections by e-mail as early in April as possible.
Bottom line, there are many opportunities for students to learn about the program and determine which clinics interest them.
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming event!